- Loaf of your choice, we love a super seeded wholemeal cob!
- Charlie and Ivys Garlic, Oregano and Balsamic Bread Dipper
- Grated mozzarella cheese
- a few sprigs of fresh oregano
- Slice your loaf to half the depth in both horizontal and vertical directions.
Drizzle over a generous amount of the Garlic, Oregano and Balsamic Bread Dipper, make sure the dipper soaks well into the openings you have made in your loaf.
- Pack tight with the grated mozzarella cheese, making sure you get it tucked in all the openings. Then finish with a sprinkling of fresh oregano.
Bake in a pre-heated oven until the bread starts to crisp and the mozzarella has melted.
- Serve whilst hot, pull apart at the table after finishing with an extra drizzle of your dipper and a little more fresh oregano!
Share this recipe
← Previous recipe
Next recipe →