- Splash of vinegar
- 1 egg per serving
- English muffins
- Smoked ham, smoked salmon or wilted spinach
- Atkins and Potts Hollandaise Sauce
- Bring a pan of water to a simmer and add a splash of vinegar.
- Crack the egg into a cup and use the cup to carefully place the egg into the poaching water. Poach the egg for 2-3 minutes.
- Toast the muffins and top with some smoked ham, salmon or wilted spinach.
- Carefully remove the egg from the water and put on top of the muffin then drizzle with Atkins & Potts Hollandaise Sauce.
Share this recipe
← Previous recipe
Next recipe →