- Heat oven to 220C (200C fan)
- Add a tbsp of oil to each of the holes in the muffin tin.
- Place tin in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the oil is super hot, basically spitting!
- Whilst oil is heating, beat the eggs into the cornflour in a large mixing bowl.
- Once thoroughly combined, gradually mix in the milk a little at a time.
- Pour the Yorkshire pudding batter into a jug so it's easier to pour into each hole.
- Next you need to be very quick! Remove the muffin tray from the oven and immediately 3/4 fill each hole with the Yorkshire pudding batter, they should sizzle a little.
- Quickly return the filled muffin tin back into the oven and cook, still on 220C (200C fan) for around 15-20 minutes until golden and risen. (DO NOT open the oven door during cooking as this may prevent the Yorkshire puddings rising!)
- Remove from your oven once cooked and serve with a delicious roast dinner and lots of gravy!.
Share this recipe
← Previous recipe
Next recipe →