- Add the Oats, chia seeds, yoghurt & oat milk to a bowl and stir until combined and creamy.
- Cover the bowl and place in the fridge for a couple of hours, or overnight.
- Once ready, layer half of the mashed strawberries at the bottom of a glass jar, followed by half of the oat mixture. Then repeat another layer of mashed strawberries, followed by the peanut butter.
- Top with the remaining oat mixture then top with remaining strawberries and chopped nuts.
- If you want to make up a batch in advance, the oat mixture will keep in the fridge for 3-5 days.
Share this recipe
← Previous recipe
Next recipe →