- Fillet Steak
- Oil for cooking
- 1 pouch Atkins & Potts Brandy & Three Peppercorn Sauce
- New Potatoes, Green Beans & Portabella Mushrooms to serve
- Heat a little oil in a pan until hot then fry the steak until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest.
- Pour the Brandy & Peppercorn Sauce into the pan with the juices from the steak and bring to a simmer.
- Put the steak onto a warmed plate and pour over the sauce.
- Boiled New Potatoes, Steamed Green Beans & Grilled Portabella Mushrooms
Share this recipe
- Recipe Type: Main Courses