- Let your steak come to room temperature, marinading in 2 tbsp of the bread dipper.
- Heat a heavy based frying pan with 1 tbsp Smoked Garlic Dipper and then when hot add the steak and turn to a medium / high heat.
- Cook the steak for around 2 minutes on each side for a rare steak, longer if you wish to cook it to a different preference.
- Remove the steak from the pan and leave to rest.
- Add a further drizzle of the bread dipper to the juices and add your sliced mushrooms. Continue to cook on a medium heat.
- When the mushrooms are cooked, drizzle through the cream, and season to taste.
- Remove from the heat and serve drizzled over your steaks to serve.
Share this recipe
← Previous recipe
Next recipe →