- Place the dried Porcini mushrooms in a bowl and cover with boiled water. Leave these to soak for 30 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and bring to a medium heat.
- Crush in the garlic cloves and saute until fragrant.
- Slice the mushrooms into thin slices and add these into the pan. Cook these off until lightly bronzed and golden around the edges.
- Pour in your pasta, stock and water, then bring the pan to the boil. Allow the pasta to cook, stirring continuously.
- Once the majority of the water has been absorbed, lower the heat to medium, then stir through the cashew butter, non dairy milk and drained porcini mushrooms.
- Keep stirring until you're left with a deliciously creamy sauce and the pasta is cooked through.
- Season to taste with black pepper and a pinch of chilli flakes should you desire.
- Serve garnished with some fresh herbs and enjoy.
Share this recipe
← Previous recipe
Next recipe →